The Central European Conference on Cryptology has become a traditional meeting of people involved in cryptology. The aim of the conference is to gather people interested in discussing recent advances in all areas of cryptology, and experience in teaching the subject. All participants are encouraged to present a contributed talk.
Central European Conference on Cryptology 2016 is organized by
- Institute of Mathematics, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Institute of Computer Science and Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava, Slovakia
Aims and Scope of the conferenceThe aim of the conference is to bring together researchers in all aspects of cryptology, including (but not limited to):
- cryptographic applications in information security,
- design of cryptographic systems,
- encryption schemes,
- general cryptographic protocols,
- post-quantum cryptography,
- signature schemes,
Call for papers
Original contributed talks from the field of cryptology can be submitted for consideration by the Program comittee via EasyChair submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cecc16
A 2-4 page extended abstract must be submitted prior to
April 15, 2016 April 30, 2016. Notification of decision is expected to be at latest on May 15, 2016 (may not apply to late submissions). Submitted extended abstracts of accepted talks (after registration) will appear in conference proceedings.
Authors of accepted talks are invited to submit the full version paper to special issue of the peer reviewed journal Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications. Full papers are reviewed separately as a standard journal publication.
- LaTeX template
- Make your submissions by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: CECC16 Special Issue Submission)
- Please make your submissions till Sep 30, 2016 (or send us a notice you need an extension)